The past few months have been some of the most uncertain in most people’s memory. First and most importantly, we want everyone to be safe during this time, and that includes driving.
Many people haven’t been out on the roads as much as they are normally used to. So, here are a few tips to get you back on track as you head back on Route 22!
- Turn signals are a thing: Use those.
- Make sure you don’t tailgate: There’s no good reason to tailgate.
- Be nice: If you take that extra second to not get mad and flip the bird, it might inspire someone else to also be kind!
- Stop signs aren’t optional: We know, no one was on the road a month ago. But, people are back out!
- Don’t camp out in the left lane: That lane is for passing. Don’t be the person who needs to be passed by going slow in that lane.
Ok, so these are kind of fun. But, we’re serious about staying safe out there!
If you find yourself in a lockout situation call us at 484 891 1922!