Emergency Residential Door Unlock Service In Allentown
#1 Lehigh Valley Locksmith
24/7 Emergency Lockout Service Provider
Top Rated Nationally, But Local To You
Your home’s locks are meant to protect your from the outside world and keep your family and possessions safe. These locks can ensure that no one gets in who does not belong, but what happens when you are the one on the outside?
Locking yourself out of your home can become a frustrating situation quickly. This is especially true if you are on your way to work, running late for an appointment, or just getting back from the grocery store. While these are all situations that can leave you wanting to get inside in a hurry, there are many situations when you need to get inside in a hurry. Getting locked out of your residence can become an emergency situation quickly. Luckily, 24/7 Emergency Locksmith is ready to help you get back into your Allentown home in a hurry.
Some Instances That We Consider Emergencies Include Getting Locked Out:
- While your young child is inside
- With the oven or stove on
- While the bathtub is filling
- With the fireplace on
- After lighting candles
While these are some of the more serious situations that could lead to worse problems, there are many situations when locking yourself out of your home can become an emergency. Whatever your emergency may be, the professionals from 24/7 Emergency Locksmith will be there to help. Our emergency residential door unlock service can help you get back into your home in no time! We will be there as soon as possible to get your doors unlocked, allowing you to regain access to your home.
When you find yourself in a situation like this, it is likely that you may start panicking, but there are many things that you should avoid doing. You want to keep yourself and everyone else safe as well as cause as little damage to your home as possible. That is why calling our locksmith experts at 484 891 1922 is the best choice.
Some Of The Things You Want To Avoid Doing In These Emergency Situations Include:
- Kicking down the door
- Breaking a window
- Scaling the home or apartment complex
- Climbing on the roof to find an open window
Doing these things could cause damage to your home and could leave you with injuries. Climbing is a great way to fall and break a bone or get stuck on the roof. Breaking a window could hurt you, someone inside, and will cost money to replace. Kicking down the door is difficult to do and could cause injury. Leave it to the professionals and contact our experts today!
Of course, there are certain situations when immediate access is necessary. If you find yourself in a situation where you need to gain entry to your home immediately to keep your child safe or stop your home from catching on fire, there a few ways to do it without causing harm to your home or self.
- Remove your doorknob: If you have a screwdriver handy and a bobby pin or paperclip, you can try removing the doorknob. As long as the deadbolt is not in use, this is one way to gain entry. Of course, you will need all of the proper tools.
- Check windows (on ground level): Check all of the windows on the ground level of your home, as well as the basement windows. Climbing in your window well is safe if done carefully. Your basement windows are not likely to be unlocked but it doesn’t hurt to check.
- Don’t forget the doggy door: If you have a doggy door, this is a great way to get back inside your home. No, we do not expect you to climb through it, but if you are able to stick your arm in to reach the lock, you can regain access to your home.
If none of these options work and you still need to get inside as quickly as possible, you can do what it takes. However, we suggest giving us a call before trying all of the above methods. By the time you finish trying to get in, we will likely be at your Allentown home ready to help or at least create you a spare key to hide somewhere in your yard, which you should take care of now to avoid this situation.
When you need an emergency locksmith to unlock your home quickly and efficiently, be sure to give 24/7 Emergency Locksmith a call! We will be there quickly and get your back inside in no time. Or contact us to make you a spare house key so that you can avoid this scary situation altogether.